Flights & Travel
I am not a Canadian Citizen; do I need a passport to travel to Canada?
- CLICK HERE to learn more about travel requirements for Canada.
When is ground transportation provided by Quadient?
- Ground transportation will be provided and coordinated through the events team for those travelling from Calgary airport on Tuesday, March 6th to the Fairmont Lake Louise, and returning to the Calgary airport from Fairmont Lake Louise on Friday, March 9th. Details will be communicated via email from firstname.lastname@example.org a few days prior to your departure.
- All attendees that wish to extend their stay for leisure purposes will be responsible for coordinating transportation at their own expense.
Can I expense taxi costs from airport to hotel when I arrive?
- No, attendees are required to use the pre-arranged ground transportation. If you wish to use alternate transportation, it will be at your own expense.
- Note: Lake Louise is approximately 2 hours from the Calgary International Airport by car in good weather conditions.
If I wish to bring my spouse or family can Carlson assist with their flight bookings?
- Yes, Carlson can provide discounted rates and coordinate details at your own expense. You can reach them at: NEGROUPS.email@example.com or 888-500-1668
I am a part of the PSO team, that will depart early from the conference. Is transportation provided for this group?
- Yes, ground transportation from the hotel to the airport will be arranged for the group.
Where are we staying?
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise,111 Lake Louise drive, Alberta, Canada. CLICK HERE to learn more about the hotel.
Is this an all-inclusive resort?
- No, this property is not an all-inclusive resort.
Do we get a special rate at the hotel before or after the event?
- Early Arrivals:
- Quadient has negotiated a special rate of $279/night + tax at the Banff Springs Fairmont (this is a different hotel than where kick off is taking place) from March 2-5, 2018. Bookings can only be made by clicking here. You will also need to book your own transportation to the hotel from the airport as well as transportation to the Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise at your own expense.
- NOTE: Early arrival accommodations are at a different luxury Fairmont Hotel, and all bookings will be handled with the Banff Springs Fairmont directly. Availability is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Extended Stay:
- If you would like to extend your stay after Kick-Off, we have negotiated a special rate of $279/night + tax at the Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise (same hotel as the conference) from March 9-12, 2018. If you wish to take advantage of this rate, please indicate your preferred dates when completing your registration. Payment will be processed on your credit card on file upon check-in. Quadient will advise the hotel on the room nights paid for by Quadient and room nights paid for by employee. Please be advised, you will need to secure your own transportation to the airport after your stay.
- NOTE: Extended stay is located at Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise where Kick Off is taking place
Do I get my own room?
- Yes, all attendees will have their own room.
Will you send me a hotel confirmation?
- Hotel confirmations will be sent out a week prior to the event from firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the additional room charges for extra guests?
- You are welcome to bring a guest, but please understand that Quadient will only cover the single room rate for kick-off dates for your room, and you will need to cover any additional hotel charges ($30 CAD +tax per additional occupant above 2 guests per room) and all flight charges for your guests.
- If I am arriving early and staying at the Fairmont Banff Springs, how do I get to Kick Off?
- You will be responsible for coordinating your own transportation to Banff Springs & to Fairmont Lake Louise, at your own expense. You can reach out to our preferred transportation provider at to arrange your ground transportation.
- Distance from Banff Springs to Lake Louise is 62.5km/47 minute drive (in good weather conditions). All attendees should arrive at Lake Louise by Tuesday March 6th at 7:00 PM for the Welcome Reception.
How do I change my hotel dates after I have submitted my registration?
- For Lake Louise reservations (main conference): CLICK HERE and log into the event registration portal. Once logged in, you can modify any portion of your event registration.
- For Banff Springs reservations (early arrivals): CLICK HERE and ‘modify’ existing reservation. Please note: if modifications are not permitted, this means the hotel and is sold out and unable to accommodate the revision request.
What should I bring?
- Winter clothing: Hat, mitts, scarf, insulated winter jacket, winter boots, long sleeve shirts/sweaters. Average temperatures are -14 Celsius/ 6.8 Fahrenheit.
Are you attending the R12 Roadshow?
- Please contact Tara Salvadori email@example.com for R12 roadshow details.
- The Fairmont Lake Louise offers an extensive selection of specialty shops showcasing custom hotel merchandise. For more information contact The Concierge Team Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- T +1 403 522 1601 | F +1 403 522 1613
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
What is the average temperature in Lake Louise in March?
- Average temperatures are -14 Celsius/ 6.8 Fahrenheit.
What time zone is Lake Louise in March?
- Lake Louise is in Mountain Time Zone (UTC)
- Spouses are permitted to attend the Awards Gala on March 7. To register your spouse, CLICK HERE to modify your registration.
Are meals included for my guests?
- Meals are provided for Quadient employees only, with the exception of spouses attending the Awards Gala on March 7.