1. QUADIENT Inspire Days (the “Event”) is organized by QUADIENT which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual.
3. By registering for and attending the Event, you agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by QUADIENT or otherwise made known to you.
4. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). Costs associated with travel and accommodation are not included.
5. Payment Deadlines: Friday, September 6th, 2019
6. Payment of the full amount of the registration fee must be made by the applicable date set out in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions. If TK Events Inc. has not received payment in full prior to Monday, September 9th you will not receive the live stream link.
7. Available method of payment include: (a) payment by credit card upon submission of your registration form.
8. Cancellations received after September 6, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.
9. QUADIENT reserves the right to change the date, time, location and agenda of the Event at any time.
10. Certain presentations given, and materials distributed, at the Event will be provided by third parties (collectively the “Materials”). QUADIENT takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the content of the Materials. Unauthorized distribution of Materials (including but not limited to selling, copying or posting on the internet or intranet) is expressly forbidden without prior consent from the applicable copyright owner. The opinions expressed by presenters and speakers at the Event do not necessarily reflect the views of QUADIENT or its employees.
11. You acknowledge and agree that QUADIENT and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, partners and sponsors may take photographs and/or videotape Event attendees and activities. You also acknowledge and agree that QUADIENT will have the right to use your name, likeness, photograph, image, voice and/or biographical information in promotional materials and on public websites, without restriction.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) QUADIENT disclaims any liability that may be suffered by you at the Event and/or related events; and (b) by registering for the Event you hereby release and forever discharge QUADIENT and its agents, directors, officers, employees and contractors from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, costs, losses or expenses (including attorney’s fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at, and/or participation in, the Event and/or related events.
13. Your registration for, and participation in, the Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.