Flights & Travel
How do I get to the hotel?
- The hotel is a 25-minute drive (9.9 miles/16km) from the San Antonio International Airport, approximately $20 USD Uber ride. The hotel address is the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, 600 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205. Attendees are responsible for their own transportation to the hotel.
About the Hotel
Where are we staying?
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio, 600E Market St. San Antonio. TX 78205. CLICK HERE to learn more about the hotel.
Do we get a special rate at the hotel before or after the event?
- Quadient has negotiated a special rate of $219 USD/night + tax (single rate) at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio from September 6th – 14th, 2019. Rooms are limited and are reserved on a first come, first served basis. CLICK HERE to secure your hotel room.
Will you send me a hotel confirmation?
- Hotel confirmations will be sent out by Grand Hyatt San Antonio directly. For any inquiries please contact the hotel at +1-210-214-1234.
What are additional room charges for extra guests?
- Attendees can choose from a single, double, triple or quad room. Rates are as follows:
- Single Rate - $219 USD/night + tax
- Double Rate - $219 USD/night + tax
- Triple Rate - $244 USD/night + tax
- Quad Rate - $269 USD/night + tax
How do I change my hotel dates after I have submitted my registration?
- Hotel changes can be made through Grand Hyatt San Antonio, please contact the hotel at +1-210-214-1234.
What’s available at the hotel?
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio has rooftop pool, fitness center, car service, and concierge available. Please CLICK HERE to explore all of their amenities and features.
How much does it cost to register for the conference? Is there an early-bird rate?
- Take advantage of the early-bird price of $349 ($150 off) for a conference pass when you register before July 26th, 2019. Discounted rate expires at midnight EST on July 26th.
- After July 26th, 2019, a conference pass is $499. All prices listed are in USD.
What time zone is San Antonio?
- San Antonio is Central Daylight Time Zone (CDT)
What is the average temperature in San Antonio in September?
- Average for San Antonio in September is high of 32°C/90°F during the day and low of 21°C/69°F in the evenings.
What should I wear?
- Conference: Business Casual
- Monday Evening Event (Outdoors): Casual
- Tuesday Evening Event (Partially Outdoors): Casual
Are meals included for my guests?
- Meals are provided during the conference for attendees only. To explore other meal options near the hotel CLICK HERE.
What can I do in San Antonio?
- CLICK HERE for top things to do in San Antonio. To contact the hotel concierge, please email email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-270-6304 for further inquiries.