TERMS AND CONDITION
1. QUADIENT Inspire Days (the “Event”) is organized by QUADIENT which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to register for, or participate in, the Event (infants in baby carriers or slings are exempt).
3. By registering for and attending the Event, you agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by QUADIENT or otherwise made known to you.
4. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). Costs associated with travel and accommodation are not included.
5. Payment Deadlines: Monday August 26th, 2019
6. Payment of the full amount of the registration fee must be made by the applicable date set out in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions. If TK Events Inc. has not received payment in full prior to your arrival at the Event, the balance of any outstanding fees owed must be paid onsite before entry to the Event will be permitted. Approval is needed to submit a check.
7. Available methods of payment include: (a) payment by credit card upon submission of your registration form; or (b) provision of a check. If you have selected option (b), an invoice will be generated and made available on the Confirmation screen of this registration form.
8. Please send all payments to:
TK Events Inc.
C/O QUADIENT 2019 Inspire Days
700 Third Line, Unit # 153
Oakville, ON L6L 4B1
9. Cancellations made in writing and received by the applicable date set forth below may result in a refund as follows:
a. Cancellations received on or before July 25, 2019 receive full refund.
b. Cancellations received between July 26, 2019 and August 25, 2019 - full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
c. Cancellations received after August 26, 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.
10. QUADIENT reserves the right to change the date, time, location and agenda of the Event at any time.
11. Certain presentations given, and materials distributed, at the Event will be provided by third parties (collectively the “Materials”). QUADIENT takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the content of the Materials. Unauthorized distribution of Materials (including but not limited to selling, copying or posting on the internet or intranet) is expressly forbidden without prior consent from the applicable copyright owner. The opinions expressed by presenters and speakers at the Event do not necessarily reflect the views of QUADIENT or its employees.
12. You acknowledge and agree that QUADIENT and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, partners and sponsors may take photographs and/or videotape Event attendees and activities. You also acknowledge and agree that QUADIENT will have the right to use your name, likeness, photograph, image, voice and/or biographical information in promotional materials and on public websites, without restriction.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) QUADIENT disclaims any liability that may be suffered by you at the Event and/or related events; and (b) by registering for the Event you hereby release and forever discharge QUADIENT and its agents, directors, officers, employees and contractors from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, costs, losses or expenses (including attorney’s fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at, and/or participation in, the Event and/or related events.
14. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for all damages, costs, losses, or expenses payable to the Event venue or any other party connected to the Event arising as a result of or relating to: (i) your breach of any rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by QUADIENT or otherwise made known to you; (ii) any damage done by you to the Event venue or any equipment or private property contained therein; and (iii) any injury suffered by any person over the course of the Event as a result of any act or omission on your part.
15. Your registration for, and participation in, the Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.