TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Accelerate 2021 Kickoff (the “Event”) is organized by QUADIENT which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to register for, or participate in, the Event.
3. By registering for and attending the Event, you agree to abide by all of the rules and regulations governing the Event that have been provided to you by QUADIENT or otherwise made known to you.
4. QUADIENT reserves the right to change the date, time, location and agenda of the Event at any time.
5. Certain presentations given, and materials distributed, at the Event will be provided by third parties (collectively the “Materials”). QUADIENT takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the content of the Materials. Unauthorized distribution of Materials (including but not limited to selling, copying or posting on the internet or intranet) is expressly forbidden without prior consent from the applicable copyright owner. The opinions expressed by presenters and speakers at the Event do not necessarily reflect the views of QUADIENT or its employees.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) QUADIENT disclaims any liability that may be suffered by you at the Event and/or related events; and (b) by registering for the Event you hereby release and forever discharge QUADIENT and its agents, directors, officers, employees and contractors from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, costs, losses or expenses (including attorney’s fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at, and/or participation in, the Event and/or related events.
7. Your registration for, and participation in, the Event constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.