2018 Americas Quadient Kick-Off Travel Requirements
Colombia & Brazil Employees:
- Valid passport and a VISA is required
- Find your VISA application center here
- Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) VISA processing times:
- Colombia: 24 days average*
- Brazil: 15 days average*
- *Does not include transit time between the VISA application Center (VAC) and IRCC Office. Please allow enough time to obtain passport, gather documentation, and submit request.
- If you already have a valid Canadian visa you don’t need to apply for an eTA. You can travel with your visa until it expires.
- If you don’t have a current VISA: You need to apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). You can apply with a valid passport, a credit or a debit card, and an email address.
- Everyone who arrives in the United States is processed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, even if you are taking a connecting flight that is leaving the United States. You must have a visa or be eligible for the Visa Waiver Program to transit the USA .
United States Citizens Employees:
- Valid U.S. Passport required
United States Permanent Resident Employees: